We would like to thank all those who have contributed to the material within the Stop It Now! Get Help site, with particular thanks those who attended the focus groups.
Important note: the photographic content within this section is for illustrative purposes only. All persons featured are models © iStock and Shutterstock.
- The information provided throughout this website is intended for information, self-exploration and self-help only. It is designed to increase awareness in people who may feel that they have a problem with illegal Internet images or have thought about accessing them but not already done so. The information contained in this website is not, and should not be taken as, a substitute for professional advice and/or treatment.
- Although the content of the self-help exercises is based on existing research, this research is on-going and the authors would not wish to make any claims about effectiveness.
- All the information contained on this website is intended to increase awareness of a problem, or potential problem, with regard to a sexual interest in children and is not designed to form a diagnosis. Anyone who feels that they may have a problem in this area should seek professional advice from a qualified person.
- The Stop It Now team accepts no liability for claims by, or damages of any kind whatsoever to, users of this website. This also applies to decisions or actions taken by any individuals on the basis of the information contained on this website.
- The information and materials, unless stated otherwise, are copyrighted by Stop It Now and are intended solely for the users own use.
- The contents, design and format of this website are under the ownership of Stop It Now and must not be reproduced or distributed without prior permission.
Your use of this website constitutes your agreement to the provisions of the disclaimer.